BA Ninja Warrior against bullying
Harley Breakout Raffle
- Must be 18 to purchase raffle ticket.
- Raffle tickets are $100 US dollars. May purchase more than 1 raffle ticket. 5 for $400.
- By participating in this contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the contest entities and contest officials designated by BA NINJA WARRIOR, RODEO WRECKS, COWBOY LIFESTYLE NETWORK & PREVENT BULLYING TULSA, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the contest entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the contest entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the contest entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by contest entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
- Contest officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any persons participation in the contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma laws.
- Raffle is void where prohibited by law.
- Contest entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete or unreadable entries. Contest entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or contest entities representatives. If for any reason this contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of contest entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest, then, contest officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
- ALL fields on the entry form MUST be completed to be considered a valid entry to win the prize. Any incomplete entry forms received, will be considered a monetary donation to the BA NINJA WARRIOR with no entry to win the prize.
- BA NINJA WARRIOR, RODEO WRECKS, COWBOY LIFESTYLE NETWORK & PREVENT BULLYING TULSA are not responsible for any lost, late, damaged or misdirected entries.
- If the prize winner cannot be notified within ten (10) business days of the winner selection, does not timely return the signed Statement of Prizewinner or for other reasons set forth in these rules, is determined not to be an eligible winner, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Winner does not have to be present to win.
- A portion of the proceeds from this giveaway will be given to the Anti Bullying Tulsa Program. The giveaway is conducted by BA NINJA WARRIOR with support provided by RODEO WRECKS AND COWBOY LIFESTYLE NETWORK.
- Prize: One (1) 2015 Radioactive Green Harley-Davidson Breakout FXSB motorcycle courtesy of Venn Johns (Approximate value: $17,000). Winner will be selected at random.
- Winner is responsible for all fees in regards to tax, title, registration and transportation from BA Ninja Warrior.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries received.
- Purchase of tickets are NOT tax deductible. Unless your raffle ticket purchase exceeds the NADA value of the motorcycle, which is $17,000, your purchase will not be tax deductible. BA NINJA WARRIOR, RODEO WRECKS, COWBOY LIFESTYLE NETWORK & PREVENT BULLYING TULSA are not able to give financial or tax advice. Any statements made by an employee or representative of said companies should not constitute as such. Please consult a tax advisor for additional questions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any other organization than BA Ninja Warrior, Rodeo Wrecks, Cowboy Lifestyle Network and Anti Bullying Tulsa.
- No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the contest entities' sole discretion due to prize unavailability. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Any prize awarded in this contest must be claimed within ten (10) working days of winner's notification by BA Ninja Warrior or sooner, depending upon the specific prize or contest.